This internship is ideal for someone wishing to get hands-on experience to understand the ins and outs of NGO (Conservation and Sustainability) work and the core elements of NGO management like communications, marketing, digital engagement and resources mobilization.
If you are interested in applying for our internship schemes, you must meet the following criteria:
• At least one year of university studies already completed
• Some previous NGO experience (volunteering or internship)
• Permission to volunteer in Hong Kong
• Strong computer literacy (particularly Google platforms)
• Ability to bring own laptop for the internship
• Flexibility on weekends from time to time.
• Fluency in Chinese and English, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage deadlines, prioritize and multitask
• Professionalism, team spirit and positive attitude
Interns will gain first-hand knowledge of the challenges and opportunities of working in the charity sector. They will gain experience in the ins and outs of nonprofit management. Being a small organization, interns will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions that allow them to showcase their skills and leave the internship with tangible achievements. Interns will strengthen their knowledge of biodiversity, environmental conservation and education of sustainability in Hong Kong. Interns will also receive guided professional development and transportation reimbursement for outreach events.
Internship is always open for application.
Minimum commitment: at least Two Months, working for 16 hours (negotiable) a week (weekday/weekend included).
Date range for the Summer internship: 1 June – 31 August (Every Year)
Minimum commitment: at least Two Months during the date range, working for 40 hours a week (weekday/weekend included).
Interested applicants should send their
• Cover letter / Statement of Interest
to email@example.com, with the applicable subject line: ” NGO Programme Management Trainee – [Term] Internship”.